Our Endeavour & Mission
DN Acharya Foundation endeavours to touch the lives of children and women by creating a safety net for them and in this mission we welcome with open arms into compassionate, empathetic, creative individuals who are willing to devote their time and effort to make a difference, to be part of the DNA family.
- Advancement and propagation of education and learning including establishment, maintenance and support of school and other educational institutions more particularly in rural and backward areas.
- To make provisions to advance the cause of , and impart Nursery , Primary, Secondary, Higher, Commercial, Industrial, Technical, Vocational, Physical and all or any other type or kind of education.
- To establish, maintain, take over management, administer or run any institution, colleges engaged in the imparting of education to students up to any level that may be found necessary and/ or desirable.
- To organize cultural programs to promote the spirit of preservation of cultural values in the society.
- To take up issues related to under privileged women, their social status in society and the likes.
- To publish the literary work of Late Debendra Nath Acharya and other genuine authors.
- To particulate in various civic, literary and socio cultural activities.
- To rehabilitate people who are victims of drug, alcohol abuse etc.
- To work toward issues related to children rights, anti-social labour, and child trafficking.
- To establish orphanages, old age home, women center for betterment of children, old people and women and to render help and support to people suffering from mental health problems etc